Local ipa/dipa swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewtoplease

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm trying to set up a trade. I'm big into ipas and would like to try some from around the country that I have never heard of. I love white ipa, red ipa, dipa. If anyone has some hidden gems around them I'd love to set up a trade. I live in CT and can get my hands on a lot of great beer. Let me know!

I'd trade for some commercial IPAs around here. Toss in some of mine too if you are interested. Off the top of my head, heres a few local/regional good ones
do any of these look interesting?
Galaxy White IPA - Anchorage (not local, btu saw they dont distribute to CT)
Citra Ass Down or Rico Sauvin - Against the Grain Brewery
Farmhouse IPA - Schlafly
Alpha King or YumYum - Three Floyds
IPA or Heller Heaven Double IPA - West Sixth
Citradellic - New Belgium (I know, I know this really surprised me with how good it is fresh. also saw the they dont distribute to CT)
Smells like a Safety Meeting or Crooked Tree - Dark Horse Brewery

I'd be down to set that up, always wanted to try three floyds. And that galaxy white sounds good. What are you into? I'm in CT and can get some great stuff depending on your likes

I'd be down to set that up, always wanted to try three floyds. And that galaxy white sounds good. What are you into? I'm in CT and can get some great stuff depending on your likes

I loves me some saisons and IPAs mostly. But I also drink a bunch of other belgians and sours. I'll drink any style really but if I was seeking something out, itd probably be one of those

this may help you get an idea of what you can or cant get in certain places and which breweries distribute where
http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/index.html

Latest posts

Back