Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my list:

Founders CBS, bolt cutter
Bruery chocolate rain
Bells black note
Gi bcbs any but regular
CCB huna, jai Alai
Alpine any
Cantillon any
Deschutes abyss
RR sours
Dark horse plead the 5th
Surly abrasive
Firestone walker parabola
3f dark lord, gumball head
Sierra Nevada BA Bigfoot
DFH life and limb 1 or 2

Please let me know if this list may be over the top. I know it's a maw but I want to keep things moving along.

MrNickVT said:
Here's my list:

Bruery chocolate rain
Bells black note
Gi bcbs any but regular
CCB huna, jai Alai
Alpine any
Cantillon any
Deschutes abyss
RR sours
Dark horse plead the 5th
Surly abrasive
Sierra Nevada BA Bigfoot
DFH life and limb 1 or 2

Please let me know if this list may be over the top. I know it's a maw but I want to keep things moving along.

That's a doable list, someone will snag it by the end of tonight..

Man, its so hard waiting a week, cause I got about 7 things from that list I could hook up!
Igotsand

igotsand said:
That's a doable list, someone will snag it by the end of tonight..

Man, its so hard waiting a week, cause I got about 7 things from that list I could hook up!
Igotsand

Agreed, I think this one will get done tonight too.

MrNickVT said:
Here's my list:

That's an easy list, even. I'd snag it myself if I could.

MrNickVT said:
Here's my list:

Bruery chocolate rain
Bells black note
Gi bcbs any but regular
CCB huna, jai Alai
Alpine any
Cantillon any
Deschutes abyss
RR sours
Dark horse plead the 5th
Surly abrasive
Sierra Nevada BA Bigfoot
DFH life and limb 1 or 2

I MAYYY be able to do this. Going to work on it over next 24. Hopefully it will still be here to take.

Xpertskir said:
yeah...I would love to try their beers, but not at the ridiculous prices they charge. You can buy many of the cantillon's beers online for the same price per fl oz shipped.

Go check out être gourmet and tell me the prices are cheaper to ship cantillon. You can't buy online and have cantillon shipped from anywhere other than overseas, ie. Belgium. Cascade beers are cheap by comparison, and they ship to all 50 states.

Go check out être gourmet and tell me the prices are cheaper to ship cantillon. You can't buy online and have cantillon shipped from anywhere other than overseas, ie. Belgium. Cascade beers are cheap by comparison, and they ship to all 50 states.

I was curious where this illusive cantillon was for cascade prices was. Its always way more. Overseas shipping is pricey

nedvalton said:
I was curious where this illusive cantillon was for cascade prices was. Its always way more. Overseas shipping is pricey

Me too. Any Cantillion that makes it over here is snatched up so quick it will make your head spin. There's one place where you can buy a bottle to drink on site. It's $25, $35, and $45 for 1, 2, of 3 year aged gueze. They won't let you take any away, I've tried.

Well hear you go this is for one Cantillion lambic shipped don't seem cheaper to me just saying ;)

ForumRunner_20130507_205415.png

Here's my list:

Bruery chocolate rain
Bells black note
Gi bcbs any but regular
CCB huna, jai Alai
Alpine any
Cantillon any
Deschutes abyss
RR sours
Dark horse plead the 5th
Surly abrasive
Sierra Nevada BA Bigfoot
DFH life and limb 1 or 2

Finally, I snag one!!!! I got this. I'll pm you.

Edit: pm sent.

+1 on that Keywest

I have even answered old threads at times for the exact reason people complain about: so that someone searching can have a quality answer. I have learned so much in the last 2 years from this forum so I try to answer what I know. Even if it is old. The more info out there, the easier it is for others to find.

Well hear you go this is for one Cantillion lambic shipped don't seem cheaper to me just saying ;)

View attachment 120690

Why on earth would you ship just one lol. I was looking at shipping a case in a few months. Its not too bad when you buy a case. I looked at several sites so don't remember which was which but they should average about $10 per 750ml when getting a case. I think it was like. So 20-30$ a bottle depending on which ones are awesome. I think it was $250 shipped for the case with 2 fou fon and some other decent bottles.

Hmm, this is interesting. Just came across this today, so I'll be following and hopefully can fulfill a wish once my post count is high enough.

EDIT: Ouch, 17. Got a ways to go.

xMalachi said:
Epic!! Thanks bottlebomber!

No prob man, glad you're happy and super glad they all made it there safe. Also, weird to see my homebrew half way across the country yet again ;)

bottlebomber said:
No prob man, glad you're happy and super glad they all made it there safe. Also, weird to see my homebrew half way across the country yet again ;)

I think I'm more excited to try the homebrew than anything else. :D I've never had anyone else's beer before.

So, since I claimed a MAW and have received shipping info I now post my list, correct? Even thouh I have not shipped it? Hopefully I am doing this right.

Here goes:
The abyss
Bells black note
Midnight Sun berserker
Founders kbs and CBS
Funky Buddha lounge beer
Hill farmstead Everett
alpine Experimental hoppiness
Maine brewing lunch
Kern river citra dipa
Bruery grey Monday

Just a friendly reminder to everyone.... Make sure your leaving trader feedback. Think of it as a way of thanking the person that destroyed your porch with a MAW hit.

xMalachi said:
I think I'm more excited to try the homebrew than anything else. :D I've never had anyone else's beer before.

I always feel the same way for swaps, I'm way more excited about the HB. That IIPA was better a month ago, but it should have held up ok and everything else should be pretty solid.

Thought I'd quote the current wish list in my comment so it doesn't get too buried.

TheMan said:
Here goes:
The abyss
Bells black note
Midnight Sun berserker
Founders kbs and CBS
Funky Buddha lounge beer
Hill farmstead Everett
alpine Experimental hoppiness
Maine brewing lunch
Kern river citra dipa
Bruery grey Monday

I gotta say, one thing this thread has done for me--besides moving me to actually contribute to some of the conversations here on HBT--is that it has pushed me to go into bottle shops I've not previously been in, and pay better attention to the selection in those have been in.

I have definitely expanded my cellar in the past several weeks. It has always had some modest "depth," but not a lot of "breadth." I've been able to expand that breadth with some 2012/13 releases of some nice ageable beers. Spent more than I should have, but hey, I needed to build up my arsenal for the day I can finally come to this thread and say "I got this."

(Wish I could get this one, but I got nothin)

Back