Greetings from South Africa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knave_brewery

Reaction score
Good day all you brewers,

I'm a noob as I have read in a few posts. I recently completed building a RIM brewing system and can't wait to get started. I would appreciate any help and tips that all you experienced brewers have gained.

image-895244185.jpg

Here is a pic of my system. I am programming a PLC to control the temp. in the mash tun. I really hope it works!!!

Holy Crap! :eek: That thing is epic! Brings new meaning to the "Go big, or go home" statement.

Welcome to the forum.

How long have you been brewing to be compelled to make a rig like that?

I started brewing with kits last year and loved it so much, I decided to go all out. I'm a little crazy when it comes to all things culinary, if I can put it that way. I feel like in this world of instant gratification, we have lost the art of doing things with passion. It's all about money, regardless of the quality of the product. I'm hoping to bring back a little passion in what I do.

Eish ! That is the way to go !

Let us know how the first brew through that setup goes ! I'm on the East Rand. Shout if you're ever this neck of the woods, you can sample some of my first brew in a few weeks and pointers would be appreciated !

Back