'L' shaped brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fimpster

Reaction score
I want to build a two-tier 'L' shaped brew stand. Each side would be one level with the corner elevated. This would be with a single burner on one side and one Chugger pump. The reason for this is so that I could have either the HLT or MLT (both 10 gal round coolers) elevated and change as necessary. It will be built from wood. I've been through the "show us your rig" threads and don't recall seeing many (or any?) 'L' shaped brew stands. I can't think of a reason not to build this shape, but am I overlooking something? I'd like to hear feedback or see pics of other folks 'L' shaped rigs. Thanks.

Like a L and a mirrored L on the other side? Where HLT and MLT is on each side?

Here is a simple sketchup of the idea. I don't know why it shouldn't work, but I've never seen one, so I'm curious of peoples thoughts. The burner would obviously be the BK, be each of the other two platforms could be switched around as MLT or HLT.

brewstand.jpg

Back