• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Coleman Xtreme mash tun/wort chiller/wine bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990dtgl98

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I made this mash tun, then did about 4 AG batches, but decided the minor difference in flavor (IMO) wasn't worth the extra 3-4 hours of doing all grain.

So i decided to sell the AG tun. Coleman xtreme cooler. Copper pipes with stainless nipple/fittings/ball valve.

I'd like to get $60 for it. Pictures available, just PM me. No shipping (wouldn't really be beneficial).

Also have a wort chiller. I believe its 25' (but it's a while since I've made it). has a garden hose attachment and nothing on the other end.

2010-09-29002624.jpg

30 BUCKS

Also have 11-12 cleaned wine bottles. Basically the ones you can buy in a store....all green glass, all cleaned/no labels. Had them from a guy who made his own wine and then moved out of state before I could get them back to him. Told me to keep them...but all I need is another part (like a corker)!

Free to the first person who claims them in this thread (to make it easier to track).

All located in Marietta, PA. Will not ship, but can meet a reasonable distance (don't expect me to drive 45 min to give you free wine bottles though!).

Please post here on PM.

Latest posts

Back