What a difference a couple of days make!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This is from 5/12. It's the view from my front porch to the lake.
0512130850a.jpg

Same view yesterday:
0516131338.jpg

So, yesterday, we did this:
0515131211a.jpg

And today, did this:
0516131240.jpg

It's 75 and sunny today, and I sat outside on the boat for ages. I am so happy to see spring finally! And see Bob with a homebrew in his hand as we putter around the lake.

One more photo (because I like it!):
0516131240b.jpg

Not too many fish biting- just a few bluegills. The water temperature is 53 degrees- so that's why! Still a beautiful day. It's supposed to be cold tonight, in the 30s, so I have a fire in the fireplace after a great dinner. It's supposed to be warm this weekend, so we're hoping the perch come in. I love a perch fish fry!

I have English IPA on tap here at the cottage, and a warm fire in the woodstove. We had a great dinner of thai garlic shrimp. If the fish aren't biting yet, that's ok!

It's lovely!

Our trees are all pretty much leafed out and my grass is getting tall. Hops are ready to start twining (Slight setback from the frost a few days ago). It feels just like summer here.

Back