What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dmark your bottle caps kick as.......

ForumRunner_20130508_202951.png

But wouldn't that be citranello? Makes me think of bug repellant! Although if drinking it kept the bugs away you can sign me up! :rockin:

naw, frobluff! I might add some Lychee just to make it interesting. we have a huge Asian population in the surrounding area. I can get neat stuff like that easy.

Having some rum and 7up while watching season 2 of breaking bad.

got into breaking bad bigtime... watched all the seasons and then I was caught up been awhile now but ready for the last year to start.

dexter is the new show me and swmbo watch.. amost caught up on it now too what the hell should i watch next ??

got into breaking bad bigtime... watched all the seasons and then I was caught up been awhile now but ready for the last year to start.

dexter is the new show me and swmbo watch.. amost caught up on it now too what the hell should i watch next ??

Justified hands down. An awesome show. That and archer, blue mountain state, always sunny in phili. Dexter is about be on its last season too. Which makes me sad :(

nukebrewer said:
Another. Partly because it's a really good beer and partly because it's currently the only thing cold in my fridge. Did better with the pic this time, too. Actually have the bottle facing the camera this time, haha.

Seeing the switchback glass I'm assuming you've had it. How do you like it?

I'm sure this is great fresh, but as it is right now, no good. I bought it back in like February but realized after I got it home that it was bottled in Sept of last year. I was going to empty them and save the bottles, but I decided to try one just to see how it was holding up. It's pretty much devoid of hop character except for a little bit of bitterness and as a result is overly sweet. The rest of these are going down the drain. I fvckin' hate it when stores keep beer that's too old in stock. At least I got a nice picture out of it, hehe.

20130508_223300.jpg

naw,brafresh. MY mom's berries. some say blasphomy on me, but i like Sailor Jerry myself. that and Bundy's OP. that stuff has layers of flavor if you can get past the diesel.:rockin:

Oops.. guess I missed that meaning lol. I'm not much of a rum drinker. More of a scotch and whiskey/bourbon but I saw the rum first so I grabbed it :drunk:

Bitter Root Single Hop Ale. Really nicely balanced, upfront maltiness, banana esters and great hops on the backend definitely a really good beer. Thanks Clint!

View attachment 120967

Awesome glad you like it. That is the number one beer on the tap in Hamilton MT! If anyone is heading this way at some point please let me know cause I'd be happy to buy all the beer you can drink!! pm me! :mug:

damn Mark this hop stinger is doing the trick! :drunk:

Pretty good pale ale courtesy of my man chuckrock. It's a good beer, but a bit underwhelming after having had a bunch of much hoppier beers earlier. I would love to try it again with a fresh palate.

20130508_233100.jpg

I'm sure this is great fresh, but as it is right now, no good. I bought it back in like February but realized after I got it home that it was bottled in Sept of last year. I was going to empty them and save the bottles, but I decided to try one just to see how it was holding up. It's pretty much devoid of hop character except for a little bit of bitterness and as a result is overly sweet. The rest of these are going down the drain. I fvckin' hate it when stores keep beer that's too old in stock. At least I got a nice picture out of it, hehe.

It's not much better when it's fresh IMHO.

lots of CTZ (they use columbus) other then that i don't know much other than the brewer's email address... and he makes a damn fine mead just fyi :)

naw,brafresh. MY mom's berries. some say blasphomy on me, but i like Sailor Jerry myself. that and Bundy's OP. that stuff has layers of flavor if you can get past the diesel.:rockin:

No blasphemy at all. Better flavor, more smooth, and stronger than the Captain. Good call if you ask me.

On to a carb sample of my recently kegged Centennial Blonde. Damn good! Think I'm gonna add some gelatin to the keg to clear, this one won't last long with the hot weather coming.

ForumRunner_20130508_223641.png

Tasted the hydro sample of my Dark Rye IPA.

View attachment 120283

Now after drinking more than I usually do on brew day, I'm finishing the day off drinking iced tea and eating some Blue Bell ice cream. For those of you outside of Texas, Blue Bell is the absolute best ice cream ever made, on this planet or any other, by humans. Right now I'm enjoying the Italian cream cake ice cream. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

Blue Bell - yes indeed . Kansas has plenty of it .
How bitter is that dark IPA ? Never tried a rye . Might have to hit the store and buy one .

edit : Any suggestions on a good one to buy from liquor store so I do not waste my money and taste buds on a horrible beer ?

Back in the lab this morning, playing with bacteria.

Considering making a vacuum style coffee maker out of some fresh lab glass. But I fear my professor wouldn't appreciate it.

Until then, more keurig coffee, French roast, black.

Please send any unwanted Whataburgers to me in Whataburger Void , Ks 67217 .
Welcome to Kansas .... Please set your watch back 75 years .

If i see some i'll let you know and you can have ketchup from the future. :ban: I do not think Whataburger is even out of state maybe lousiana but not sure but i'm happy with them here :D.. Guess i know what i'm getting for lunch

Hey Gabe you find your dog man? Sorry to hear I don't know what I would do if mine was lost he is my drinking buddy always by my side. Keep you spirits hight dogs have a nack for the wild hope you find him man.

Back in the lab this morning, playing with bacteria.

Considering making a vacuum style coffee maker out of some fresh lab glass. But I fear my professor wouldn't appreciate it.

Until then, more keurig coffee, French roast, black.

university of maine?

We have jackson labs coming to CT here. Watching the new building being constructed out of my window here at uconn.

If i see some i'll let you know and you can have ketchup from the future. :ban: I do not think Whataburger is even out of state maybe lousiana but not sure but i'm happy with them here :D.. Guess i know what i'm getting for lunch

We have them out here in AZ, that's actually where I got my breakfast this morning :rockin:

Back