Jockey box build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grond

Reaction score
Is there any type of ball lock connectors that I could install through the wall of a cooler?

Usually, you install your Faucet shanks through the front wall of your cooler and run your beer lines out the back to the kegs. I've never heard of jockey boxes with ball lock posts installed on them. You'll need a ball lock disconnect on the end of the beer lines to connect to the keg, but that's it. A jockey box is like a tap tower, just the beer lines connected to the tap faucets.

Usually, you install your Faucet shanks through the front wall of your cooler and run your beer lines out the back to the kegs. I've never heard of jockey boxes with ball lock posts installed on them. You'll need a ball lock disconnect on the end of the beer lines to connect to the keg, but that's it. A jockey box is like a tap tower, just the beer lines connected to the tap faucets.
I realize that…I’m trying to do something a little more “stealthy”. Just looking to do ball locks in and out with a picnic tap on the end of a short hose that’s connected to the front ball lock, and the keg hooked to the rear ball lock.

Heck, I may just drill a small hole in the front and the rear and just feed the lines through.

Back