• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold JaDeD Brewing Scylla Immersion Chiller (for Grainfather/Anvil/etc.)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my JaDeD Brewing Scylla Immersion Chiller with upgraded 1/2" NPT fittings (rather than typical GHT fittings):

IMG_4953 Large.jpeg

Works great. Designed for the Grainfather, Anvil Foundry 10.5, RoboBrew, etc., but will work in most setups. I had them use NPT fittings on this chiller instead of the standard GHT ones, which means that it can easily be used with stainless quick disconnects, tri-clamp fittings, or even NPT to GHT fittings, if you prefer!

$100, with local pickup in Queens, NYC.

Shipping is available as well -- I'm willing to eat a bit of the shipping cost depending on where you want it to go -- most places east of the Rockies I've checked would be between $100-110 shipped.

IMG_4954 Large.jpegIMG_4955 Large.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm interested, but am in Massachusetts. You don't happen to know someone coming in this direction anytime soon?

Hi,
I'm interested, but am in Massachusetts. You don't happen to know someone coming in this direction anytime soon?

I actually happen to know someone wearing brown that comes up there pretty regularly. ;)

Shipping to Massachusetts is cheap enough that I can probably bundle it into the price if you're interested. Shoot me a PM with your address and I can confirm.

How much would it cost, shipped, to zip code 28078?

Also, I'm unfamiliar with types of fittings. Does this not hook up directly to a garden hose? I guess it would need an adapter?

Back