ISO - Rare Barrel/Jolly Pumpking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourz4life

Reaction score
Looking for just about any of the rare barrel brews and also interested in a few of the jolly pumpkins. La Roja kriek, Sea Buckthorn Fandango, or Hamajang. I'm willing to swap for other jolly's as well as I'm really looking for their dregs. I live in Maine so could swap for any local breweries around here: Allagash, Maine beer co, rising tide, etc.

Yea that works. Was interested in their kriek actually. I'm out of state at the moment but will have a bunch of brews from both Maine and Massachusetts when Im back home, which will be in a couple days. I'll post all the brews I have to trade to see if any interest you.

Looking for just about any of the rare barrel brews and also interested in a few of the jolly pumpkins. La Roja kriek, Sea Buckthorn Fandango, or Hamajang. I'm willing to swap for other jolly's as well as I'm really looking for their dregs. I live in Maine so could swap for any local breweries around here: Allagash, Maine beer co, rising tide, etc.

I can check my local shop as here in Michigan we obviously get all JP stuff. I can go check and report back with what they have and if you want any let me know what to pick up. I'd love any Maine brewing stuff or other NE style IPAs you can get or have acces too.

Back