ISO: Pliny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwredhead

Reaction score
I have got to try this beer, I've heard talk of it for years, but never had it. I live in Orlando so I'd be willing to trade anything we can get here that you might find difficult to get. On hand I have Dogfish Head Higher Math and Squall IPA, but I'd be willing to go get something, close enough to Tampa so Cigar City is nearby for instance. Just name what you want, and if I can get it, I'll be glad to trade it.

Hello.
I can get relatively fresh Pliny, it usually "drops" here about 18-20 days old. We also get Russian River stuff like Consecration.

FWIW, Pliny is shipped to Denver and Philly, outside of California.

Still looking? I'm not far from the brewery, so I can get them as fresh as they get! Plus other RR offerings, if you're interested.

Not my thread but @afro_lou I'd be interested in one. I'm in the Maine area and could swap for anything you'd be interested in in this area. Allagash, Maine beer co, etc. And because I've been asked this a bunch, no I don't have the Maine beer co Dinner although I wish I did.

I am sending OP a couple bottles as soon as the next batch drops. They come to CO on a regular basis so aren't too hard to come by. In fact he's already sent me some stuff in trade!

Ha! [emoji1]
Very good to hear that the OP is taken care of! Sounds like a good guy, too!
I just picked up 6 from the brewery that were bottled the day before... [emoji16] I'm spoiled rotten, I know.
Cheers, and happy trading!

I'm in Solano County and we can't get distribution here. One county away and I can never get it! Lol

I've been in search of this myself. I was even looking (though admittedly not as hard as I should have been) while on recent vacation to some National parks in the SoCal region (Death Valley, Sequoia, Kings Canyon, Yosemite). Never found it.

If anyone is willing to ship me a sixer I'd be more than happy to reciprocate in kind! If there's anything from the South you're wanting to try I'll do my best to find it for you. Otherwise we have some local breweries that I can make a sample pack of (NOLA, Parish, Bayou Teche, Mudbug, Abita, etc).

Back