ISO - Pliney and/or Dark Lord. (Australian trader)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StalkingWilbur

Reaction score
G'day!

I'm searching for someone wanting to swap either Pliney and/or Dark Lord.

Living in Australia I'm sure I can trade a lot of things you'll never see. Willing to talk to anyone in detail who is interested but a couple of things I can offer that I'm really enjoying are listed below.

Feral - Barrique Okarma.
An oak aged black IPA. Once off brew pub special. Everyone went crazy for this and it's sold out everywhere except at the brewery I believe.

Feral - Hop Hog
Considered by many to be one of Australia's best widely available IPA/APA. It's been a staple of mine for a long time.

Bootleg Brewery - Coconut Hefe
Another one off. Won best beer at south west beer fest.

Bootleg brewery - Speak Easy IPA.
Another great Western Australian IPA. Rivaling Hop Hog in many people's opinions. Super fresh, bottled about a week or so ago.

Moon Dog - Congac barrel aged truffled imperial stout
One of my favorite beers ever. 15.4% and so delicious.

Nail - Clout Stout
Highly awarded and loved imperial
Stout. Brewed once a year and numbered. It's around $75AUD though, so would be seeking a trade of similar value if someone wanted this.

Open to hunting down any other Australian brews anyone would like to try.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yeah. It's probably ridiculous. I'm willing to pay postage to the US though to try either/both of these though! Just can't get them over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back