ISO: LH Wake Up Dead Nitro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blizz81

Reaction score
Looking for maybe two four-packs of Left Hand Wake Up Dead Nitro somewhere by the end of the month for SWMBO's birthday. We get some Left Hand distro nearby incl Wake Up Dead, but evidently not the Nitro.

Obviously not really a whale or anything, and I don't really have any whales to offer in return. I don't know that Nebraska (Omaha, and Council Bluffs IA) has much in the way of specialized distribution that you can't get in a lot of major outlets...possibly can get more Nebraska Brewing Company inception series / barrel-aged stuff than what most places get. Other local breweries that have bottle / can distro by general rank desc: Zipline, Brickway, Scratchtown, Kinkaider . I have some bottles of Boulder Honey of a Saison if you're into that. Recipient would also get a 22oz of my BCB Vanilla Rye clone unless otherwise specified / not into big RISes. Outside of that, let me know if you have any ideas?

Oh, good call. Only 1 bottle available I guess (better than 0), but I wasn't even thinking about the online places. Thanks for the idea.

Back