Iso: Kbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffmizrahi

Reaction score
Looking to get my hands on some KBS...I'm in the OC and have a wide variety of beers locally. Lemme know

Sorry for not updating too quickly. I've already got my hands on the KBS 2015 and 2016. But I will be looking to get my hands on some hopslam from you MI guys as soon as bells realeses it!

Thanks!

Sorry for not updating too quickly. I've already got my hands on the KBS 2015 and 2016. But I will be looking to get my hands on some hopslam from you MI guys as soon as bells realeses it!

Thanks!

PM me. I always try to get a couple of 6 Packs.

Last couple of years it seemed underwhelming, but I attribute it more to my tastes getting used to hoppy beers. They already sent notice that it's coming soon.

EDIT: According to their website it's already available in their General Store in Kzoo, and they are shipping to my county already. It may be here any day. Gotta keep my eyes open. Couple of years ago there were 6 packs sitting at the party store for many weeks. Last year they sold out right away. I think they may only be packaging Hopslam in cans now.

EDIT EDIT: Stores I called said they will have it next week, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I'm half tempted to drive to Kzoo, but I highly doubt the wife will go for that. I miss my kid going to school at Western! :(

Last edited:

Thanks!

Just fyi...Picked up a sixer in cans of Hopslam today. Ann Arbor received it today.

PM me. I always try to get a couple of 6 Packs.

Last couple of years it seemed underwhelming, but I attribute it more to my tastes getting used to hoppy beers. They already sent notice that it's coming soon.

EDIT: According to their website it's already available in their General Store in Kzoo, and they are shipping to my county already. It may be here any day. Gotta keep my eyes open. Couple of years ago there were 6 packs sitting at the party store for many weeks. Last year they sold out right away. I think they may only be packaging Hopslam in cans now.

EDIT EDIT: Stores I called said they will have it next week, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I'm half tempted to drive to Kzoo, but I highly doubt the wife will go for that. I miss my kid going to school at Western! :(

Lol Daddy's coming to see you this weekend! Secretly means "daddy needs to stock up on some beers, and you are a good excuse":mug:

Got a 6-pack last night. Weather was crap, but I saw Grunst Brother store had it, so I powered through and made it to town. Got a couple of other MI beers too. I owe a few to the guy who won the HBT Fantasy Football League.

Latest posts

Back