ISO Innis & Gunn releases

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnGonk

Reaction score
Seeking all import lovers and any beer lovers from across the pond!

I have a friend that, for some reason, loves innis and gunn but has not had anything other than their core range. He is soon to be a first time dad and as a gift im iso other innis releases for him as a gift. ISO..
Irish Whiskey Cask
Scottish Pale Ale
Canadian Cherrywood Aged ( especially )
Oloroso Cask ( especially )

I know its pretty widely distributed but ive never seen the above listed...any help will be appreciated. I can offer many locals and other great beers distributed to NJ!!

Cheers!

Of that list, the Irish whiskey cask is really the only one worth seeking out. The Canadian cherrywood is a serious sugar bomb. And hopefully they're not terribly skunked. Which they probably are. /negative

Yeah im not really concerned about what they taste like or how they're rated lol. Like i said, my friend really wanted those so im seeking them for a gift.

Nighthawk, im not sure what they bottle it in. Ive seen innis in larger single bottles or in 4pks. I would say just one bottle or one 4pk.

Oloruso cask!?

Always try and visit there booth at festivals but the clear glass is a real purchase killer when it comes to bottles.

I know for sure i can get the cherrywood smoked. Ill look for the oluroso cask in a day or 2 when i finsih my "SoR" shopping.

I saw the Canadian cherry wood aged @ a bottle shop in Hagerstown this weekend.... and I would gladly help you out but it's an hour and a half drive and I'm not planning on going that way anytime soon. If you can find someone in that area it was @ the wooden keg bottle shop.

I can find the oloroso in Philly. And I've seen the cherrywood at a jersey wegmans, but I don't get out that way often. How many were you looking for?

Oloruso cask!?

Always try and visit there booth at festivals but the clear glass is a real purchase killer when it comes to bottles.

I know for sure i can get the cherrywood smoked. Ill look for the oluroso cask in a day or 2 when i finsih my "SoR" shopping.

Hey Johnny, any luck with these?

If you still need these let me know. I can help you out with all of em (including Oloroso & Cherrywood).

I do not boil the honey, I do heat it slightly to make it pour easier, but that's about it. I do make large starters and adjust the pH some. And I use lots of nutrients.

Wow awesome man! Im waiting to hear back from one more guy who is checking for me. If that falls through i will let you know! Thanks for the message.

If you still need these let me know. I can help you out with all of em (including Oloroso & Cherrywood).

Wow awesome man! Im waiting to hear back from one more guy who is checking for me. If that falls through i will let you know! Thanks for the message.

Whoopsie! ( think clayfighter people) pretty sure OP meant to quote you GHC007. :fro:

Uh yeah! Haha. Dont know how that happened....ive never seen that other post before...meant to quote GHC007

Back