ISO: hopslam FT:yellow rose

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No mini kegs this year. Sucks.

https://www.bellsbeer.com/news/hopslam-2017-shipping-dates-state-other-helpful-links

Hits most areas outside of Michigan this Tuesday. It's the most wonderful time of the yeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrr!!!

I'd love to send it to you. I really would, but unfortunately I can't help myself. I get it. I drink it. I can't help it. Liquid gold...

2017 Bell's Hopslam cans.jpg

I'll have to think about it because I think my store is getting a large load. Or it should be we have had distributor issues in the last month or so...

I can get Hopslam no problem, but I don't much interest in a Mosaic beer. I'd gladly trade 1-2 cans of Hopslam for maybe something else. I just bought a 6-pack the other day. Haven't tasted it yet, but I plan to tonight.

I can get Hopslam no problem, but I don't much interest in a Mosaic beer. I'd gladly trade 1-2 cans of Hopslam for maybe something else. I just bought a 6-pack the other day. Haven't tasted it yet, but I plan to tonight.

I'm happy to send you something else. Anything in the Austin, TX area you would be interested in?

NP. I popped a Hopslam last night and thought it was pretty good this year. Not as good as when it first came out and I was a IIPA newbie, but a nice DIPA. Better than the past couple of years I think.

See you in the FOTD!

a bit of an old thread, but there has been a second release of Hopslam locally. It's back on the market and a lot of stores got 10 cases in this run.

PM sent to sandyeggoxj. Regarding price of the beer; yellow rose is about $13 a four pack so pretty similarly priced per unit ($13/4=$3.25) vs hopslam ($20/6=$3.33). Happy to send a six pack of yellow rose to someone.

Latest posts

Back