ISO: Fou FT: Bruery Confession

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madirish76

Reaction score
Hi all, been a lurker here for a little. Have trading references with same name on "other sites". I am looking for any year Cantillon Fou Foune. Willing to trade a Bruery confession, or even quantity of other Bruery beers. This has been a top want for a while.

Let's work something out!

Cheers!

Doubt this will be fulfilled here if its been posted on "other sites" but good luck!!

Fou Foune is a HUGE want on my list. Anything with apricots for that matter!!

Thanks, I guess i assumed it was a different crowd here...

Good to know it isnt much different...

Thanks, I guess i assumed it was a different crowd here...

Good to know it isnt much different...

As is not being able to find what your looking for, or having people tell you that you cant find what your looking for??

Was just throwing the word out since only about 1-2% of the members on here even open these threads, let alone have white whales from across seas.

Good luck with your search though!
Cheers.

I have some Magic Hat #9 i'll swap for. Whats your offer?

I picked up a couple bottles of BL Lime, if that tickles your fancy:ban::mug:

As is not being able to find what your looking for, or having people tell you that you cant find what your looking for??

Was just throwing the word out since only about 1-2% of the members on here even open these threads, let alone have white whales from across seas.

Good luck with your search though!
Cheers.

Understood! Thanks...kinda feeling it out to see what kind of a trading world it is...I do appreciate the heads up!

I picked up a couple bottles of BL Lime, if that tickles your fancy:ban::mug:

Nah, but make it Miller Chill and we will be on to something!!

Back