ISO: Eclipse 50/50 Java (Lavender Wax)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick, I saw this last time I was at the store, didn't know you were looking for it. They had about 6 bottles of it!

Nick, I saw this last time I was at the store, didn't know you were looking for it. They had about 6 bottles of it!

Really? Wow. I couldn't find this at all. ivegot2legs and I have come to terms on a deal. If I am in need of another, I'll PM you if that's ok.

Really? Wow. I couldn't find this at all. ivegot2legs and I have come to terms on a deal. If I am in need of another, I'll PM you if that's ok.

Next time I am at that store I'll pick up a bottle or two anyway. Seems the lavender is the one to get. Never could talk myself into paying $35 a bottle and now I just talked myself into 2! :)

If this trade falls through pm me I have one of the pink bottles, purple and a black wax bottle.

You got it. I actually grabbed a bottle anyway. They had 5 more. Said they got a case, first 6 sold the first day and the others have just been hanging. They have two others as well, though I don't remember the colors off hand

You got it. I actually grabbed a bottle anyway. They had 5 more. Said they got a case, first 6 sold the first day and the others have just been hanging. They have two others as well, though I don't remember the colors off hand

The bottle I acquired arrived yesterday. Really excited to open it up. Hope removing the wax is as easy as "wax-off".

The coffee seems to be the most popular flavour, after the Pappy and rum variations (which were brewery only). I've already traded away a couple of the coffee.

if anyone has java, pappy, or rum, i'm looking for them

I think I have a bottle of the java. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391145562.749713.jpg

Back