ISO: DB Huna, Upland, Blushing Monk FT: List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ant_wailes

Reaction score
Hello! My main want is DB Huna! Hopefully I have the ammo in my list to trade for one.. if not, message me and I can send my friends cellar your way (we’re both going in for the DB). I’m also looking to start a Upland Lambic tasting with some buddies. Please DO NOT message me with raspberry or strawberry! I already have those headed my way from the lottery. Looking for a bigger trade regarding the lambics. Always trading for Blushing Monk ’11 - easily my favorite beer of all time!

Raspberry Lambic
Grey Monday B2
Chocolate Rain
Black Tuesday
Pirate Bomb
Bomb!
Vanilla Noir
Noir
Spectrum
Potlatch
Upcoming Prairie releases
COOP TROAS
Marshall 5
Marshall Black Dolphin
Beatification
Coolship Red
FV13
Merveilleux
Cantillon with various age(no ’13s)
Kriek
Gueuze
Rose De Gambrinus
Crooked Stave CR beers!
Westy 12
BCBCS
BCBBW
BCBS
Pugachev’s Cobra

If you are on the fence regarding DB Huna pm me and I’ll send you his cellar your way. I’m sure there are things in my cellar I forgot to post. Just message me if you are on the fence. Cheers!

DB huna is trading incredibly high right now from what I've seen. It may take multiples off your list to land. I saw a DB go for a BT, CR, STIRK and something else. I need to score me one as well!! Good luck!!

I had no intentions of 1:1. Was looking for a combo from my list and a buddies cellar. This ifs still open for DB and more blushing monk! I can never have enough!

Back