ISO: Anything by Stone Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewHerb

Reaction score
I live in Wisconsin and Stone does not distribute here. Could trade some local brews line New Glarus that doesn't ship out of state.

Doesn't make it to WV. I have to drive across the border to PA or MD. A distributer in PA, closest to my work, calls me when he is able to get Double Bastard, Lucky Bastard, or other limited run ales, but since he's a distributer I have to buy a case at a time.

I live in Wisconsin and Stone does not distribute here. Could trade some local brews line New Glarus that doesn't ship out of state.

What are u looking for I get all kinds of stone in mich but like others have said u may get it closer to u. Seems to me their pretty nation wide. But if there's something u are looking for u can pm me.

I can also get just about anything stone makes here in souther Arizona. My corne store has Oaked and Arrogant Bastard buy my local Bevmo and Total Wine carry a good selection.

You can "blame" New Glarus for Stone not being there. New Glarus sells so well, it keeps others out. I'd probably take New Glarus over Stone, though both are pretty good.

I live about an hour from the brewery and get a lot of fresh stuff. what are you looking for?

I too am very close to a Company Store here in Pasadena, also have fairly regular access to RR beers. I have been longing for some fresh 2 Hearted cans for some time and not had anything from New Glarus...

I can get anything by New Glarus here. I live about 2 hours from the Brewery. Also can get fresh Two Hearted down from Michigan. (I am waiting for a Two Hearted clone to carbonate right now ☺) .

I'd be interested in fresh Enjoy By or Arogant Bastard.

I can do this. I do see you're very new on the site though, so we might need to speak about shipping. Im all for the Sours and BA Stouts if you can get on that, i can put together a nice stone package with some extras.

I too am very close to a Company Store here in Pasadena, also have fairly regular access to RR beers. I have been longing for some fresh 2 Hearted cans for some time and not had anything from New Glarus...

Not sure if you know but Bells started their distro to california this month.

Not sure if you know but Bells started their distro to california this month.

I saw they were looking for a CA rep - thought about applying but not in a position to walk away from my current 9-5 right now. Hoping it meant distro beyond San Diego, but the Bells websit has not yet indicated any change.

I bet the trade is for Spotted Cow. A Wisconsin favorite, but not distributed outside the state!

I saw they were looking for a CA rep - thought about applying but not in a position to walk away from my current 9-5 right now. Hoping it meant distro beyond San Diego, but the Bells websit has not yet indicated any change.

Bells is now all over Orange county. Im not sure about SD but if OC gets it im sure you do.

Latest posts

Back