Miller Coors sour beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting that a big company would get into sour Belgian styles. It could eventually change some aspects of the BMC world...:ban:

Now that is pretty darned cool. I have been told that the brewers at the big American companies have done some great beers in house that never see the light of day, not this time. Unlike in the past, with SAB behind them now we may see expansions into better beer on a larger scale if this succeeds.

I have never cared for any Coors product, but that said, I do enjoy sours and may try this if the price comes down some... I just can't bring myself to spend $22 on a Coors bottle.

Mouse

The head brewer for ac golden did an interview with embrace the funk a few weeks ago, seemed pretty legit with what they were doing with that program. If the beer is quality enough I don't see why not .

Who knows? Maybe as more young people who grew up on craft beer start to get involved in the brewing industry, we'll see more stuff like this pop up.

I bought a bottle of the Apricot sour when I was in Denver a couple months ago. Finally got to try it this weekend. Very tart, nice apricot and a really really enjoyable beer. had I paid attention and realized I was spending 22 on a coors product I would have put it back but I'm really glad I did not.

Case in point - If you are a sour beer fan, pick this **** up, as it's delicious.

if anybody runs into these coors sours i'll trade for some russian river sours.

As far as my knowledge goes, they are only sold in the mile high spirits store in Denver. That's where I picked mine up at, so if you know anybody in Denver, get a hold of them.

Back