Awesome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanna trade? The last texts I got from mine were :
"You need to call about getting the van in for an oil change."
"You need to make a doctor's appointment about your foot."

Maybe the "You need to brew and drink beer all weekend" text got intercepted by NSA.

Wanna trade? The last texts I got from mine were :
"You need to call about getting the van in for an oil change."
"You need to make a doctor's appointment about your foot."

Maybe the "You need to brew and drink beer all weekend" text got intercepted by NSA.

lol

good thing about having a girlfriend an not being married is.... i can kick her to the curb at any moment and its not a mess. but mine is always cool about me brewing.. she just leaves me be... just the way i like it. Cold brew in my hand an reggae in the background.(brewing a Rye Ipa as we speak an slightly stoopid playing in the back ground with a "cream in your face ale" in my hand) CHEERS to weekday brewing! WOOT!

good thing about having a girlfriend an not being married is.... i can kick her to the curb at any moment and its not a mess. but mine is always cool about me brewing.. she just leaves me be... just the way i like it. Cold brew in my hand an reggae in the background.(brewing a Rye Ipa as we speak an slightly stoopid playing in the back ground with a "cream in your face ale" in my hand) CHEERS to weekday brewing! WOOT!

Single people are so cute. Look at him... acting like he isnt going to succumb.

when I saw this thread it had 10 veiws and 9 post, so I figured I wasnt going to kill the ratio by not saying something:)

My wife drinks the beer but hates the brewing process and saving bottles process.
"the whole house stinks, can we open a window?!?!?!"
"get these $#@& bottles out of the sink!!!!"
"I like your beer better than the stuff we buy"

I just cant win, but it sounds like you did/are!!!!

Bostonbrewin63, just wait your time will come, it might not be the brewing but at some point it all changes...:D

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones; SWMBO likes my beer, loves the aroma of brew day, and even let me brew on MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

The best part is that she wants to know so she can launch her new blog that will cover my brewing, our shared beer experiences in and around Seattle, and charcuterie.

PorterGlenn said:
when I saw this thread it had 10 veiws and 9 post, so I figured I wasnt going to kill the ratio by not saying something:)

My wife drinks the beer but hates the brewing process and saving bottles process.

I just cant win, but it sounds like you did/are!!!!

Bostonbrewin63, just wait your time will come, it might not be the brewing but at some point it all changes...:D

Sounds like you need to keg.

Time to get a burner and brew outside...

And like the poster above me suggests, start kegging.

I used to brew outside and sometimes its not bad, but for the most part I would rather be inside. My outside burner is less powerful than the big burner on the stove.

Its an industrial awesome stove and a very weak turkey fry burner....

As far as kegging goes, I may someday, but for now I am happy bottling and I just deal with the complaints:fro:

Back