Hello All, Brewers from New Jersey!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnergyGod

Reaction score
Hi All! Just joined after receiving so much information from your conversations and questions.

My father with a Midwest Starting Kit and we successful made an Octane Double IPA. In my opinion, adding the oak was a mistake and made it taste a little too well, oaky. But a lot of people did enjoy it.

I actually am really into health and getting the best quality ingredients are my preference, so we are currently brewing an Organic Pale Ale from Organic Brewing. It should be ready in another few weeks or so.

That's where we are at now, we are ready to brew our next batch after that, and I will have many beginner questions! Look forward to the conversations we have!

Welcome fellow jersey brewer. If my hop garden thrives (year 1) I'll send you some organic hops.

That'll be great! It's so exciting learning about all this and seeing other organic brewers out there! Excited to contribute what I can!

Welcome to the group, from CO. The forum stickies and the wiki are very good information sources. Ask away, this is a knowedgeable, helpful community.

Welcome! You will be hoppy here! I, too, am growing hops. I don't spray them with anything. Does that make them organic? It's a serious question. I hear "organic" a lot, but have only the faintest notion of what it entails.

Back