I McDrunko and this beer is Amazing!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McBrewskie

Reaction score
Well, self explanatory. This isn't a oh this commercial brew is nice thread. It's a I'm a little drunk and this beer is ****ing great thread. Comercial, homebrew, doesnt matter. So I'll start.

Having an Anderson Valley Wild Turkey Barrell aged Stout. Great stuff. To be fair Wild Turkey is my favorite bourbon in the under $50 range. Anywho, great beer. Can taste the Turkey and it's a lighter stout so it is very smooth. Made something similar a couple years back. Made a porter and infused it with a bottle of Wild Turkey with oak chips soaked for 2 weeks. Great tasting but anything more than one bomber knocked me out. So go ahead, what are you drinking?

Haha. Love the thread title. Drinking water right now :( I'll have to seek out one of those AVBC Wild Turkey Stouts!

After 7 hours of it-kicked-my-ass-but-I-got-it-done yard work, I'm infusing the house "Citra Bomba" IPA - STAT!.
If I had a large bore needle I'd bypass the digestive system and mainline this stuff - although I would miss all that aroma and flavor...

Cheers! ;)

Haha. Love the thread title. Drinking water right now :( I'll have to seek out one of those AVBC Wild Turkey Stouts!

What's funny is I misspelled what I was typing which was something like a might be drunk and it autocorrected to McDrunko, I'm a 49er fan and that is a reference to Scott Mcloughan who resigned for drunkenness at scouting events.

Latest posts

Back