Simpsons tapped out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russrob81

Reaction score
Does anyone have Simpsons tapped out on their iPhone. There's another special going this month where having friends helps get better rewards. I don't know anyone that has it

If you don't and like the Simpsons is a fun free app

I play religiously if not more. "Adamdillabo" I'll add everyone. Scratch my back and I'll return.

Just a note, Lisa has a mission where you can send her to release snakes from another town. If you do that to someone, you will actually be dropping their snake total. Best to just do it to the default Springfield.

Looking at your guys springfields I ned to sraighten mine up tonight during home brew drink time. Mine looks like my 4 yo designed it

I just earned my "Certified Whacking License"...12 year old me is rolling with laughter right now!

I stopped vandalizing after I realized it took away stats.

I have 30 eggs. Who's going to repay for them?

My buddy is getting a new dog and asking my wife and I about names. Think you guys would appreciate my 2 dogs names

image-931111007.jpg

Mr burns

image-1107082147.jpg

And Elanore Abernathy. 20 eggs to the first person who knows who Elanore Abernathy is

You win my friend. When I get 20 eggs they're heading your way. Didn't think I'd get a response that fast

Me too obviously. Though the recent seasons have been lacking. Have the first 12 on DVD

JohnKneeV here. I have it on Android if it matters. Please don't steal my snakes or graffiti me. :)

Does anyone know the prizes after Willie. Should get pet snake today going to make a run foe willie this weekend whilest I have time

After the Willie costume, it's Springfield Coliseum and Tatum – 10000 snakes and then Sleep-Eazy Motel and Miss Springfield – 12500 snakes.

Ostomo517 said:
Maybe Im the last to figure this out but anyone got the Tapped out cheats app by Gamecheats? (Android)

Never heard of it. It's not on iPhone though

Ostomo517 said:
Go put Homer to play on his myPad and while he is doing it keep tapping him, you get Jebidiah Springfield statue and 10 donuts, lots of stuff on You Tube too

The "trick" where you plant corn and rush it doesn't work. Cletus' farm will be busy for a while lol

Back