Inca kola the golden kola

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glavini

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried it and if so what are the off chances anyone would have a recipe or could clone it.

I've had it many times, though I don't have a recipe. I think you can even get it around New York these days, though I've only had it in Peru. It doesn't do much for me: extremely sweet and bubblegum flavored. The wikipedia page says it has some lemongrass as well. Good luck!

I'm a big fan, though I was born in Peru and moved here at a young age. I've actually picked some up at a stop and shop close by but thought it would be cool to make some along with impressing family members.

I'm a big fan, though I was born in Peru and moved here at a young age. I've actually picked some up at a stop and shop close by but thought it would be cool to make some along with impressing family members.

Ah, gotcha. I thought you were asking if anybody had ever tried it because you hadn't. Sorry I can't help you with a recipe. Let us know if you ever find one, though. I'd definitely be curious!

I used to grab a bottle of that almost weekly when we'd go to the local Peruvian chicken shack. Love that stuff!

I haven't started doing sodas yet. I hope someone can develop a recipe for when I do.

I'm totally up for a recipe if someone has one. You can get the real stuff here in NYC at a Peruvian Chicken place called Pio Pio.

B

Back