• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 2 tier 3 keg brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerlover88

Reaction score
For sale is a 2 tier home brewery with three 15.5 gallon, direct-fired converted Sankey keg vessels. This system includes:

Hot liquor tank with three three welded 1/2" SS female couplings. Valve is chrome plated brass.

Mash tun with one SS 1/2" female coupling, one Sabco Brew Magic false bottom and stainless ball valve. Associated parts for recirculation during the mash or at mash out are included. Also included is a custom mash tun insulator as seen in the picture.

Brew kettle with a MoreBeer SS weldless fitting for easy disassembly and cleaning. It comes with a 9" SS false bottom and separate fittings for whirlpooling.

One March high temperature brewing pump with polysulphone head rated for contact with boiling wort.

One MoreBeer WC45 immersion chiller made from 50' of 1/2" copper tubing.

Two tier, well weathered stand made out of angle iron and wood with three 23 port natural gas burners. If you prefer propane, I do have some cast iron "Cajun" style burners that I can substitute.

So what do you need to get this up and running? You'll need tubing for the pump. You'll also need to run the gas line. If you intend to use propane, you'll need a propane tank and high pressure regulator, and you'll need to set up the propane burners.

I would prefer to sell the brewery as a unit. However, if there is a specific item you are interested in, please let me know as I may have a duplicate that I would be willing to sell. $450 obo.

2013-05-11_19-57-14_118.jpg

More images at https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...1OA/w728-h1291-no/2013-05-11_19-57-14_118.jpg

If you are looking to split this up I am interested in the brew kettle and pump. I am pick up also since I work for a company located in Middleton.

do you still have this, and I couldn't ever see any pictures fro the post od links.
thanks

If you still have this for sale, send me some pics. It sounds exactly like what I'm looking for.

Also interested. Also can't view pics. Where at in WI?

Id like to buy the chiller if your willing to split it up!

Extremely interested. Please post some pictures (or PM them to me). I may be able to pick up this weekend. I'm up in Appleton.

What do you all have on the kegs? Brewmometer? Sight Glass? Valves?

Back