Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tebow is seriously damaged goods, imo, and I don't think NFL players have much respect for him at this point. He'd be a handicap to any team that picks him up. Which is why he'll likely end up a male model...

Cheers! ;)

On account of what exactly? The media circle jerk? How is that terribly different from the fail that is Romo? He's been a laughing stock for far longer and Ryan finally actually won a playoff game. From what I see, they're made for each other.

Ahhh... Like a breath of fresh air. Thanks for a moment of intelligence, bluemoose.

Oh wait, I can hear the short bus coming now. Time to clear back out.

You're still in here talking ****?

Oh What-effin-ever... go hide under whatever effin' rock you've been hiding under!

You've had MONTHS.... MONTHS to gloat and rub everyone's noses in it. What do you do??? NOTHING. "Ewww... I have to go nurse all of my bad gambling debt broken fingers back to health so i can't talk trash on the football trash talk thread".

You make me sick.

A F*(!@#$in' RING... A RING... WASTED on the likes of you.

you suck.... the Orioles suck even worse and the Raven's suck more than the two of you combined.

Nice!!! I would meet you out for a beer but I'm a PRO now. I don't drink beer with "homebrewers" (making the quotation marks with my fingers). I only hang out on HBT so I can openly mock them.

Nice!!! I would meet you out for a beer but I'm a PRO now. I don't drink beer with "homebrewers" (making the quotation marks with my fingers). I only hang out on HBT so I can openly mock them.

Good thing I don't really brew then. Wouldn't want you to not be able to hold up your end of the wager.

And the other 40% gets thrown 5 feet above the head of his receivers and the defenders. Poor Jets fans. If Namath wasn't such an ******* I'd pity him as well.

dead-horse.gif

Am I the only one seeing fail?

You're seeing the heavy hand of mod editing. It was a GIF of beating a dead horse. I'm not sure how that goes against the rules but please carry on with the Sanchez beating.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sanchez's new Nadal-esque hair cut. That alone deserves some hate.

You know, I just saw a full replay recently of the butt fumble (usually they stop as soon as the ball hits the ground - not this one), and I had completely forgotten that it resulted in a recovery returned for a touchdown. The butt fumble is funny as hell, and I'll stop what I'm doing any time it comes on a TV screen to watch it again (and where I work, there are literally 6 TV screens I can see from my cubicle, always tuned to a sports network), but the return for a TD just made it even more priceless.

Oh look at that.... Another player from the Seattle Cheathawks has been suspended for PEDs. Who coulda seen that comin'!?!

Pathetic.

Pete gets all these mother busters on a regimen when they get there. Dude's a scumbag, has been since when I was at USC cheering him on.

It's the culture up in that area of the country. Chip Kelly at Oregon (total fraud program)... Sweet Pete now with the Cheathawks... Thats all they know.

And both just happened to change their minds about going to the NFL when the **** hit the fan at their programs. Sure.:drunk:

Latest posts

Back