If I start brewing out of my basement, I'll be famously rich one day, right?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rich?! Occasionally drunk, and quite possibly fat, but rich - hardly... except for in knowledge and coolness. And those are, of course, among the most precious of riches.

Bienvenidos
But I thought all success started from sheds in back yards, garages, and basements! Hahaha To me, that seemed like the key ingredient to being successful.

...I might watch the biography channel too much. :mischievous: haha

dunno about being rich, but when this whole shithouse goes up in flames I plan to have plenty of beer to go with my popcorn

Sure, there's always a chance you could get rich after you start homebrewing, you could also win the Mega million lottery and be super-rich.
A sure fire way to wealth is to have your DAD run for the US Senate, and then get a board of director or consultant job that you know nothing about.
(not mentioning ANY names so this is NOT a political post)
Once you get rich doing nothing, you can buy an established brewery, put your name all over it and then you'll be famous too.

Latest posts

Back