Icemaster Max 2 controller issue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traftas

Cheers!
Reaction score
I am having an issue with me of the front controllers. It allows you to reset the temp, but immediately following the controller just shuts off. I have gone through each setting and duplicated functioning controller settings but no luck.
I did notice that on the functioning controller, the two lights on the controller in the upper left hand side of the controller….the functioning unit …the left hand light is lit but on the controller with the issue…the right hand light is lit. In the attached photo the controller reading 3.0 is the functioning controller. See indicator light to the top left of the 3.0 See attached photos.

Attachments

• 55E3970A-DA7C-4492-9C0D-0BC7C810791E.jpeg
    55E3970A-DA7C-4492-9C0D-0BC7C810791E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • 7F572E13-4A50-47E6-AECD-D679742EDE34.jpeg
    7F572E13-4A50-47E6-AECD-D679742EDE34.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Was the controller that's acting up off the first time you wanted to change the temp?? Believe you need to hold the down arrow button to get it to turn on, then you can hold the up arrow to get it to let you to adjust the temp (up/down at that point). If it's off and you just hold the up arrow it will let you adjust the setting. BUT it will turn off after that. I know, because I made that mistake at one point with the controller (forget if it was my old max2 or my current max4 unit).

Golddiggie…you got it! This was driving me crazy…. I knew it would be something simple.

Back