iBrew - An iPhone Brew Log

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the iPhone app "BrewMath" by Kent Place Software. It's made by the same guy who made Beer Alchemy and it has a bunch of brewing calculations for $4.99. It would be awesome if they developed integration between both programs..
He is, it's basically beer alchemy for the iPhone and it should be out in the next few months. You can even import and export between the programs, he says it will be able to export as different file types, I hope I can make it work with beersmith.

http://www.kentplacesoftware.com/news/news.html

Does anyone know if any of these apps are available for the G1 as well? I know most iPhone apps are. Just curious cause I plan on upgrading to the G1 soon.

I would love to have something like this for my iphone. I am always checking for new tools to help with all my hobbies. I think this would be handy for formulating recipes when not at home. Having a shopping list and current inventory list would be great, I am always forgetting something when I go to the brew store. Also having a place to keep notes would be great when trying to troubleshoot a problem, its hard for me to remember all these numbers when someone is trying to help me. Aside from all that GOOD LUCK! I hope you can get it done and make a great app. I would definetly pay for something like this.

Hey there. I would love to use this, but I don't have an iPhone or iTouch. I was wondering if you had something or if you know of something similar that would work on Windows mobile? I was thinking of doing something an Access, but that's just supporting the evil empire.

OPEN SOURCE FOR LIFE!

I would never put my new Touchscreen Samsung Eternity close to my brew process. Nor would I if I had an iphone. I'll stick to the PC. Less likely to fall into the pot/get doused with water from leaving it sit somewhere.

Not to dismiss the discussion here, but..
I use BrewPal in the iphone, it does most of what I'd want it to do and they have been pretty quick with free updates.

Back