I have Pliny and Palate Wrecker, trade for Zombie Dust, Heady Topper, or Founders KBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_Brew_Drunk

Reaction score
Title pretty much sums it up. I work very close to Russian River so I'll buy them when I get an offer and they'll be as fresh as possible.

Pretty much just trying to work my way down beeradvocate's top 100. Looking for any highly acclaimed beer really. Not really a fan of belgians but besides that I'm fair game.

Plinys are $5 a bottle at Russian River.

I_Brew_Drunk said:
Title pretty much sums it up. I work very close to Russian River so I'll buy them when I get an offer and they'll be as fresh as possible.

Pretty much just trying to work my way down beeradvocate's top 100. Looking for any highly acclaimed beer really. Not really a fan of belgians but besides that I'm fair game.

I have heady I'll trade. PM me

I would love to set up a trade, but don't think there is anything I can get here that you can't get there.

Are you still looking for Founders KBS? I think I can get that for the Pliny.

I_Brew_Drunk said:

I have a couple ZD's left if you're still interested. How much are you looking for?

Back