I found this guy to be an amazing resource!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched, not all of it :), his 1070 Beer Review and laughed my arse off when he "poured" that beer into the glass. I say poured but it basically shot out of his picnic tap at high pressure. Hilarious.

Yes. He is amazing.

When I was about to build a mash tun a few years ago, I watched his video where he built one. I knew right away there was something special about the guy. I watched the whole video--long after I realized there was no point in continuing to watch. That's just how amazing he is.

I HATE you. All of you. Now, I am going to have to watch ALL of these videos, there are too many genius homebrewing tips here to risk missing any. It will likely be hours of my time, especially since I will probably watch many of these videos multiple times, since I'll be taking detailed notes, and would hate to miss anything.

I did have a few tips, though, I might have to send them to him. First, hair is fill of microbes and contaminants, a tin foil hat with lots of StarSan dripping off of it is the best way to reduce this risk. Second, lasers- very effective at removing grime from glassware. Nothing better than burning potential contaminants off. Finally, and critically, when making a starter, have a Bunsen burner going nearby, it will provide a sanitary area with much less airborne dust. Of course, a Tyvek suit is helpful any time you are homebrewing, especially with a HEPA filter mask.

His videos are all gone! Anybody happen to preserve them for posterity?
Sadly, that's the biggest problem with today's fleeting content technology. Not much is being saved for posterity. YouTube and alikes don't want you to download any of the content, but I do for things I want to keep, for all security. IDM with its browser extension works great for that!

:no:Sad day for all of us... I didn’t see any of them. Now I know my beer sucks cuz I missed out learning from the master. I’m giving up brewing. I’ll have to start drinking Tang. :eek:

Pretty sure he got removed or ran away to hide because of general *****ebaggery, trolling, and offensive videos related to holocaust denials.

Back