How can I identify my Perlick faucets?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzybee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought three Perlick faucets from Ritebrew in 2010. My email receipt just says:

Perlick Perl Stainless Faucet (843164)

I need to get at least one more faucet, and I'd like it to match the other 3. Is there much physical difference between Perlick forward-sealing faucets of 11 years ago and today? Is there any good way to identify which model I have?

It is probably a Perlick 525 SS stainless steel model, based on the date of purchase. Newer models have a slightly different inside diameter and o-ring sizes than the older models, but are otherwise very similar.

It is probably a Perlick 525 SS stainless steel model, based on the date of purchase. Newer models have a slightly different inside diameter and o-ring sizes than the older models, but are otherwise very similar.
Thanks! I've emailed Ritebrew as well. I figure it would probably be a good idea to replace these o-rings, too.

Back