* * * * Hop Farm for Sale in Sacramento * * * 5 acres * * * *

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulpannu

Reaction score
5-acre hops farm for sale in Sacramento
- poles, trellis, drip lines in place
- rhizomes planted in 2015
- hop varieties include cascade, centennial, chinook, Columbus

$325,000 for everything including land and all hop-related infrastructure onsite

Contact Paul Pannu at [email protected] or call (916) 710-3561.
Thanks!

hopfarm01.jpg

hopfarm02.jpg

hopfarm03.jpg

hopfarm04.jpg

hopfarm05.jpg

hopfarm06.JPG

hopfarm07.jpg

Water is supplied by ditch alongside property by Natomas Central Mutual Water Company. It is very cheap, around a few hundred dollars per year (yes, per year). It is possible to flood irrigate the property, but obviously for hops we have drip lines... so there is just a surface pump to bring water from ditch into drip lines. The last two pictures in my original post show the ditch/water.

Selling because we are planning to move to Roseville (my wife works there) and looking for a plot of land to build a house. Basically we would be exchanging this lot for one in Roseville. I don't have any pictures of current year's growth, but will go out there to take some close-ups of the plants. And no, it is not the hop farm seen from I-80 near Davis or Dixon... that one is 7 acres and belongs to Ruhstaller Beer. I believe they had to close down the tasting room because of some city or county permit problem, which is unfortunate... but they opened another tasting room off-site.

Latest posts

Back