Hey there y'all, from SW Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainFeist

Reaction score
I've been checking out Homebrew Talk for a some time a decided to go ahead and join. When I was younger (in high school) we use to make wine from muscadines, sugar and bread yeast, that was in the mid seventies and the last time I ventured into making wine.
Here recently I started watching some videos, one is this guy named Paw Paw and the other videos are of this couple Brian and Derica. Watching them sparked my interest in trying my hand at making mead, cider and wine, just to give me something to do.
Right now I've got a gallon of mead fermenting that is just over a week old. I reckon I'll see how it tastes in two or three weeks.
Anyway, nice to meet y'all!

Glad to see another VA mountain Brewer! I'm not Southwest but on West side. Just started myself, got my second and third batches going now. Looking forward to the pawpaw's coming in, think I may try making Jereme Zimmerman's pawpaw wheat

Back