Hey There, Hi There, Brew There...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewDad

Reaction score
:drunk: Just wanted to say Hi and I am hoping to find some good information on these forums. I have been brewing for about 10 years. At times I would get really into it then it would die off for a bit. In the past few years I have really gotten into brewing, entered a few competitions and now really hooked.

I extract brew right now but in time will move to All Grain. When that happens I will be looking in past posts for helpful information.

I love to enter competitions and really enjoy the feedback.

Just brewed an African Amber clone

Have a Dunkel in bottles with a Huckleberry Porter and a simple Scottish Ale. Looking to brew either a good strong stout or a Belgian white not sure which as of yet.

I am from the Portland Oregon area.

Welcome aboard! haven't been brewing nearly as long as you, but I am working on it! You will find this forum to be a great resource, and a great bunch of people too. They've coached/coaxed me through my first batches, and I have learned a lot!

Welcome. If and when you do flip to all-grain you are at the right place for help.

Latest posts

Back