Help a homebrewer win the BEST JOB EVER

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nweiss

Reaction score
I humbly submit this post to you, fellow homebrewers and beer lovers alike.

You can help me get my dream job as a beer taster for the largest beer-fest in Hong Kong. If I win, I get a brewery tour, a beer tasting walk through with the owner of The Globe, and I get to DRINK AWESOME BEER and post reviews on the Beertopia FB page and Instagram for the month before the festival in March.

Kick-ass, huh? SO GIVE ME YOUR VOTES!

It's EASY. Go to THIS WEBPAGE and VOTE for my video. There are over 60 people trying to get this job and there are only two positions. If I can get the most votes I think I've got it in the bag as my video is rather epic. I love beer and I love the Internet, help me put these two together for the opportunity of a life time!

If you want to read more about the job you can CLICK HERE.
For a peek at my own brews you can GO HERE.
For yet another link to my video submission HERE HERE HERE.

I understand. You found paradise, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The forum protected you and there were moderators. You didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me, and you say: "fellow homebrewers, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to post more than once. Instead, you come into my house on the day my fermenter is to be racked, and you ask me to do you favors.

While the first part of your response is oddly non sensical, I ask with the utmost respect for 30 seconds of anyone's time to help a fellow brewer out. No, I haven't posted here before and hence the "humbly" part. By all means vote for a different video if that catches your fancy.

Latest posts

Back