Hello!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ Kevin

Reaction score
HI,
I'm just starting back into homebrewing after 15 years. Life interrupted my hobby. I have some gear and am in the process of either cleaning it, upgrading it or disposing/replacing anything not fit after that long of a time.

I work for a major national retailer in one of their warehouses in Phoenix, Arizona. I am the IT Coordinator for the first shift. While working with computers is fun, it is not my hobby. I like fixing things. All kinds of things. Hand tools, home electronics, whatever. I worked in the Broadcast industry for 17 years before this job and prior to that I was in the US Air Force.

I really liked homebrewing when I was doing it and am really looking forward to doing it again. I Googled a question I had and was directed here. Great Find!

Kevin,
One of my Twitter handles is: @BierMannHier, an homage to the "Trink Mann" who would come by the apartment twice a week and ring the intercom, Bier Mann Hier! He delivered all sorts of beverages, including beer, juice, soda, etc.

Welcome back...

You say you like to fix and tinker? Head down to the DIY forum and spend the next 15 years building your brewery.

Welcome back...

You say you like to fix and tinker? Head down to the DIY forum and spend the next 15 years building your brewery.
HAHA! I dunno about that. I like for my "fix-it" jobs to have a conclusion! I've seen a lot of brew rigs in the past that were awesome, but to the owner, never finished!

HAHA! I dunno about that. I like for my "fix-it" jobs to have a conclusion! I've seen a lot of brew rigs in the past that were awesome, but to the owner, never finished!

Got it. I am reconfiguring mine as I type.

Back