Hello from Stratford Ontario

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucepepper

Reaction score
I've been coming to this site for a month or two now and have really enjoyed the positive and helpful atmosphere. I bottled my first batch a few weeks ago (Morgan's royale oak amber ale kit) and my second batch is in the secondary. I cut the amount of sugar in half for the second batch and used 500g of Munton's spraymalt. So far I'm enjoying this hobby a lot and if anyone in my area reads this please let me know where the best local homebrew shop is. I've been going to Corks and Caps.

Bruce

Welcome to the forums, Bruce. Too far away from Stratford to help with the LHBS in your area, but it's good to see you getting away from the sugar. One more little step and you'll be fully over the malt side.

Great to see another Canuck! I'm a little far from Stratford to be of any help as well. I've not looked but I imagine Kitchener would have a bunch of places. My favourite spot is down in Hamilton and even that is a bit of a round trip for me. Worst comes to worst paddockwood.com is great but of course you have to plan ahead AND pay shipping. I don't like to do either but oh well. :)

Back