Hello from MN!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zemillard90

Reaction score
Hello all! Been lurking on here for a long time and decided to start contributing, learned a lot of what I know on these forums!

Been brewing for 5 years, a friend was doing it and I jumped right into all grain and haven't looked back. Opened a small brewry, sold said brewery, have really loved every minute. About 80 batches in and always looking to improve.

Thanks for the welcome! Cheers!

Twin Cities as well, in Oakdale! Currently bummed that NB is closed, but hoping they can reopen soon! Thanks for he welcome!

Twin Cities as well, in Oakdale! Currently bummed that NB is closed, but hoping they can reopen soon! Thanks for he welcome!
I didn't realize they had closed the store. Last I heard they were just limiting how many people could be in the store. I did my last order online. I sure do prefer to go to the store and get my liquid yeast rather than through the mail.

Yeah, and they just stopped free shipping too.. :/

Wish they would at least do curbside pickup. The Milwaukee store is.

Greetings from Minneapolis!

Having both Midwest and NB stores closed has me bummed out too. I need a case of bottles and don't want to pay for shipping :(

Greetings from Minneapolis!

Having both Midwest and NB stores closed has me bummed out too. I need a case of bottles and don't want to pay for shipping :(
I did hear Rebel Brewer in Plymouth is doing curbside. Have never heard of them, but a buddy needed some starsan today and told me about it.

How did I not know about Rebel Brewer? Since Brew and Grow closed I thought Northern/Midwest were the only stores in town.
I had never heard of them either, but seem well-stocked from their website. Prices seem comparable, maybe grain is a bit pricier than NB.

Welcome from Florida! Visited Minneapolis a couple of years back, caught a game at Target Field, and rode bikes around downtown. Loved it! Cheers!

Latest posts

Back