Hello From Middle TN as well.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markvale5

Reaction score
Hello, I was somewhat active on these forums about 3 years ago before I moved to TN. Well I'm finally getting back to brewing, joined a local area club, and getting ready to start some brew days. Also, if any of you will be out here for Homebrew Con we will be having a meetup and pouring some homebrews. So please, come say hi!

Welcome back to homebrewing and HBT!

Good choice, you'll love Homebrew Con!

Going to a Homebrew Con (it was called NHC back then) and later joining a homebrew club pushed my homebrewing far ahead. I never knew about the abundant variety of beers one can brew. Being it either in style, beyond style, between styles, or totally outside any known style, the possibilities are as sumptuous as they are endless.

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to expanding out my brewing horizons.
Welcome back to homebrewing and HBT!

Good choice, you'll love Homebrew Con!

Going to a Homebrew Con (it was called NHC back then) and later joining a homebrew club pushed my homebrewing far ahead. I never knew about the abundant variety of beers one can brew. Being it either in style, beyond style, between styles, or totally outside any known style, the possibilities are as sumptuous as they are endless.

Back