Hello from Glendale, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where's my beer?

I left it around here someplace.
Reaction score
Long time beer-drinker, first time brewer. Greetings to everyone. I look forward to learning and experimenting enough to hopefully one day contribute more than just a greeting.

Welcome to the Forum! I've learned everything I need to know about switching from beer kits to doing all grain batches from people on here. There is a ton of great information here on everything beer related!

Long time beer-drinker, first time brewer. Greetings to everyone. I look forward to learning and experimenting enough to hopefully one day contribute more than just a greeting.

i don't know anything about brewing beer! i just hang out here for the fun word games! (and good company)

Welcome! :mug: ;)

Welcome to you from a Burbank High Grad in 80. Dang that was a long time ago. Enjoy the forum, lots of good, so-so and totally bogus info on here. It is up to you to determine the status. LOL :mug:

Welcome to you from a Burbank High Grad in 80. Dang that was a long time ago. Enjoy the forum, lots of good, so-so and totally bogus info on here. It is up to you to determine the status. LOL :mug:

The internet's like a river, you gotta pan for the gold you wanna see.

Cheers! from half a block south of San Fernando Rd.

Back