Hello from Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RollinHeart

Reaction score
Found you guys looking for help on kegs.. I used Brave's search engine, don't like google. Best from Sunny Colorado!

Thanks OakIslandBrewery! Your avatar reminds me of the weather up in Seattle... One reason why we moved to Colorado. I'll cross my fingers and toes for you to get some sunshine up there!!
btw, ,my wife and I tried to move to the twin cities up in your neck of the woods (as they say), and we couldn't, just way too cold! take care, stay warm!

Thanks OakIslandBrewery! Your avatar reminds me of the weather up in Seattle... One reason why we moved to Colorado. I'll cross my fingers and toes for you to get some sunshine up there!!
btw, ,my wife and I tried to move to the twin cities up in your neck of the woods (as they say), and we couldn't, just way too cold! take care, stay warm!
A little sun today when I was in town but now it's gloomy again. Storm rolling in tonight, 5-8 inches of snow then another 1-3 tomorrow - yuk! I hope the weather guessers are wrong. The joys of living here.

My tree picture is an oak from down the road. Last summer we had a tornado that split it in half, it'll live forever on my drink coasters, a poster and for all to enjoy here.

Welcome from NC. But I lived in Colorado for most of Jr. High, high school, and college. Colorado is a good place to live, but I like the eastern NC winters. What part of the state do you live in?

A little sun today when I was in town but now it's gloomy again. Storm rolling in tonight, 5-8 inches of snow then another 1-3 tomorrow - yuk! I hope the weather guessers are wrong. The joys of living here.

My tree picture is an oak from down the road. Last summer we had a tornado that split it in half, it'll live forever on my drink coasters, a poster and for all to enjoy here.
I love those big oak trees, I grew up in Michigan, across the street from us was a huge oak. As kids we called it the "Great Oak". I visited after 35 years and went for a walk just to see the oak. It was pretty broken down and lost most of it's glory, kinda sad, so I understand your photo even more now. Thanks! Jim

Welcome from NC. But I lived in Colorado for most of Jr. High, high school, and college. Colorado is a good place to live, but I like the eastern NC winters. What part of the state do you live in?
North Carolina! I want someday, when I retire, to tour that whole part of the US. Meet the people, eat the food and soak it all in. We live in Colorado Springs, which I have to say is really beautiful. Pike's Peak is close so you get that great view and you feel close to the Rockies. The downside I'd say is it's sooooo dry here, and with 6000 ft elevation it makes it even harder to drink beer :) You have to drink a few glasses of water for every beer, unless you like the feeling of being a prune!! If you forgot what it was like :) Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome from the northeast corner of the state. There’s a lot to learn here.

North Carolina! I want someday, when I retire, to tour that whole part of the US. Meet the people, eat the food and soak it all in. We live in Colorado Springs, which I have to say is really beautiful. Pike's Peak is close so you get that great view and you feel close to the Rockies. The downside I'd say is it's sooooo dry here, and with 6000 ft elevation it makes it even harder to drink beer :) You have to drink a few glasses of water for every beer, unless you like the feeling of being a prune!! If you forgot what it was like :) Thanks for the welcome!
NC is a great state to visit! So many different terrain types and things to do. The seafood on the coast is to die for. I have a couple brothers in law who live there and love visiting every year or 2.

Back