Hello from Chennai

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cro Magnon

Reaction score
Hello fellow chemists,

I’m from Chennai, India and I should say, I started brewing for the wrong reasons but now I’m hooked! Since alcohol shops have been shut since the beginning of the lockdown, I started brewing out of desperation....just cos I wanted a beer! :p Anyway, after starting my research, I got completely hooked and am already running a microbrewery in my head with $100000000 equipment....all this when I’ve just done my first BIAB all grain stout 😂 Looking forward to all your knowledge! Cheers!

Last edited:
Hello fellow chemists,

I’m from Chennai, India and I should say, I started brewing for the wrong reasons but now I’m hooked! Since alcohol shops have been shut since the beginning of the lockdown, I started brewing out of desperation....just cos I wanted a beer! :p Anyway, after starting my research, I got completely hooked and am already running a microbrewery in my head with $100000000 equipment....all this when I’ve just done my first BIAB all grain stout 😂 Looking forward to all your knowledge! Cheers!
Cheers and welcome, from Long Island NEw York.

Back