Hello from Alberta Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtalon

Reaction score
So I actually just finished fermenting and bottled my first homebrew today! It smells and tastes amazing already! Making mead because I live in a town with a lot of farms around. I did buy honey from the store for the first batch to try it but now I'm looking at getting honey for the second batch from a beekeeper.

My name is Alex and I really only got into this by fluke from seeing a video on mead and wanted to give it a try. And now I'm thinking I might be hooked.

So I actually just finished fermenting and bottled my first homebrew today! It smells and tastes amazing already! Making mead because I live in a town with a lot of farms around. I did buy honey from the store for the first batch to try it but now I'm looking at getting honey for the second batch from a beekeeper.

My name is Alex and I really only got into this by fluke from seeing a video on mead and wanted to give it a try. And now I'm thinking I might be hooked.
Welcome and you are smart to acknowledge the early stage of this addiction. You will spend endless hours and lots of money but you will enjoy every minute of it.

Back