Hello everyone from The Netherlands !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miguel Dlm

Reaction score
Hi guys from a random Chilean living in the low lands of Europe ! I just finished my first small batch, and honestly I don't think i'm stoping any time soon hehe, loved the experience and I was hoping to find more tips, experiences and recipes here !

Thank you all in advance !;)

Welcome to HBT, but how does a "random guy" from Chile wind up where the bumbs in the landscape are man made? I enjoyed a visit ti the Netherlands once, but I've never been to Chile. And, just because I'm nosy, just how many languages are you proficient in? I suspect you're not random.

Last edited:
Welcome to HBT, but how does a "random guy" from Chile wind up where the bombs in the landscape are man made? I enjoyed a visit ti the Netherlands once, but I've never been to Chile. And, just because I'm nosy, just how many languages are you proficient in? I suspect you're not random.

hey! hehe good question there, I met my dutch gf abroad, and after living in Nz for a while, we both wanted to live in Europe for some time, so now we are in that process, which has taken longer for covid reasons mostly haha. well and regarding languages, I manage Spanish, English, and now, a super rudimentary dutch, which is improving slowly I hope haha.;)

Welcome from Texas 🤠
I’m quite new myself. I don’t post a lot but I enjoy reading about everyone’s processes. Have fun and again, welcome!
Justin

Back