Hello all, new brewer from Central PA checking in!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imp81318

Reaction score
As the thread title says, I am a new brewer in central PA. After thinking about getting into homebrewing for the last 7 years or so, my wife finally bought me a kit this year for my birthday, along with an extract ingredient kit (Brewer's Best Summer Ale) to get me started. I brewed that kit in the beginning of the summer and am just about done drinking it, which means that I'm several weeks past-due on brewing another batch.

I am planning to do 1 more extract kit (some kind of belgian) in the next week or two and then start trying to come up with my own recipe for a pumpkin spice porter or ale using extracts. I've read many threads on this forum already as I've searched for different information and every homebrewer that I know has recommended that I join here, so here I am!

Hello from central pa, as well. I also just joined and am slated to get a pumpkin porter underway this weekend. Hope yours turns out well!

Back