heady topper for somthing cool i havnt had

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hungry4hops

Hop to it!
Reaction score
I have 4 cans of heady topper!

I would love zombie dust or jai alai or maybe something that I don't even know about

Looking to do 1 for 1 trades will probably throw some homebrews in the box

Let me know what you got!

I have a Bale Breaker Topcutter IPA I'd be willing to trade. You won't be able find it locally (or almost anywhere). Google it's story and PM me if interested.

Normally I'd hoard it as I only have 3 left but I'd be willing to trade as I've never had a HT and its on my list.

How about a couple cans of Ballast Point Sculpin IPA or something else from the San Diego area?

I can get some Green Flash, Stone stuff, DFH, Rogue. are you looking for anything in particular in the west coast? I don't know what a bottle of HT is traded for nowadays but I know my bro will go Ape S*** for one

I have a few Zombie Dust if you still want that (or want more). I have some other Three Floyds stuff in my stash if you're interested. I'm also planning on going to get some New Glarus stuff in the next few days. I can usually pick up some of the fruit beers like Serendipity. I'm sending out a package for the swap-o-rama in the next few days, so it would be easy to send you a package at the same time. :)

Back