Guys Gone Wild Commercial WTF?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewBrothaRick

Reaction score
I just saw a Guys Gone Wild Commercial. WTF? I thought it surely was joke (watching comedy central at the time) but no, there was a number and a price at the end. :drunk:

I got the feeling that the video was not for girls.

To each his own and all I guess.

Man ! I feel so dirty ! They said they'd give me these beads. I'd already seen Sudster do it. " Shake around and show us your naughty bits" they said. Hell, I even got a T-shirt. Vegetable oil and a shower curtain. It's all just good fun, right ? I never thought it'd turn out this way. Not until I saw El Pistollero on the commercial.

You know women don't buy crap like that. Only guys do. Oh, man.....:confused:

sudsmonkey said:
Man ! I feel so dirty ! They said they'd give me these beads. I'd already seen Sudster do it. " Shake around and show us your naughty bits" they said. Hell, I even got a T-shirt. Vegetable oil and a shower curtain. It's all just good fun, right ? I never thought it'd turn out this way. Not until I saw El Pistollero on the commercial.

You know women don't buy crap like that. Only guys do. Oh, man.....:confused:

Damn Man, you told me to do it. And all I got was this lousy T-shirt and these beads. Now where the hell is that cool shower curtain.:rockin:

Sudster said:
Damn Man, you told me to do it. And all I got was this lousy T-shirt and these beads. Now where the hell is that cool shower curtain.:rockin:
Man, I just hate where I had to fish the beads out of ! Still kinda sore. Nice T-shirt, though.:(

Back